The IsaBody Challenge® is a total-body transformation program for Isagenix Customers designed to provide the community and accountability you need to empower your healthy change. Isagenix isn’t just about weight loss, and neither is this Challenge. This is your opportunity to change your life for the better, whatever your goals may be.
You’ll leave this program a better person than when you started. Plus, you’ll receive a coupon code for up to US$200 of Isagenix products when you successfully complete your IsaBody Challenge. You’re already using the Isagenix products, so why not take advantage of the IsaBody Challenge?
It’s easy to start an IsaBody Challenge! Register in the IsaLife™ app or in your Back Office or contact the person who introduced you to Isagenix.
The IsaBody Challenge® is a 16-week total-body transformation challenge for Isagenix Customers. Participants submit four before photos and use Isagenix products (at least 500 BV, including 100 BV every 30 days) for 16 weeks. Participants will be required to submit progress photos within two weeks of their Challenge end date. At this point, they will be given the option to opt in to the judging process. If they opt in, they will be required to submit a 250-to-500-word essay. In addition to the essay, depending on the date the participant finishes their Challenge and uploads their materials, they may be required to submit maintenance photos.
Participants who complete all requirements of the Challenge have the chance to win their share of over US$1 million in money, prizes, and trips. Everyone who completes the Challenge is rewarded with an achievement award, which includes a US$200 product coupon, a T-shirt, and a digital certificate.
Review Your Guide to the IsaBody Challenge for additional details.IsaBody Challenge® Social Media Contest
No purchase is necessary to enter or win. A purchase does not increase the chances of winning.
1. Eligibility: The IsaBody Social Media Contest (the “Contest”) is open only to members of Isagenix’s IsaBody challenge in the United States (including Puerto Rico) and Canada, excluding Quebec, who submit a qualifying entry as described in Section 4 below. All entrants must be 18 years or older as of the date of entry. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Isagenix International, LLC (“Isagenix”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Isagenix as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest.
3. Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on May 1, 2020 at 12:00 a.m. ET and continue until 11:59 p.m. ET on May 31, 2020.
4. How to Enter: To enter the Contest, submit that a post that meets the requirements set forth below. You may submit an entry by (a) posting an image of how you are participating in the IsaBody Challenge on Instagram or Facebook; and (b) including a hashtag IsaBodyFitnessUS or IsaBodyFitnessCA, depending on whether you reside in the United States or Canada respectively. The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize.
5. Prizes: The twenty winners of the Contest (each a “Winner”) will each receive an IsaBody branded cooler tote bag, one case of BĒA Berry Bellini, and one case of BĒA Citrus Sunrise. Ten Winners will be announced in the United States, and ten Winners will be announced in Canada. This promotion is not sponsored or endorsed by Fitness Anywhere, LLC. Delivery is subject to product availability and prize does not include a subscription beyond the initial subscription included. All other specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Isagenix. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by Isagenix’s corporate team. Isagenix will announce the names of each Winner on social media in the first week of June, 2020. Isagenix shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within thirty (30) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content, You understand and agree that Isagenix and its licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the world, without limitation, your entry and its contents, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: Isagenix reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest for any reason.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Isagenix and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: This Contest is governed by the laws of Arizona. As a condition of participating in this Contest, You agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Maricopa County, Arizona having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall You be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than Your actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest).
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these official rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:
Isagenix International, LLC
155 E Rivulon Boulevard
Gilbert, AZ 85297
ATTN: Legal Departmeny
Requests must be received no later than November 30, 2020.
14. Sponsor: The sponsor of the Contest is Isagenix International, LLC located at 155 E Rivulon Boulevard, Gilbert, AZ 85297.
15. The Contest is hosted by Isagenix and in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
To successfully complete the IsaBody Challenge:
To submit your Challenge for the judging process:
50% of score, if opted in for judging
In order to qualify for prizes, each participant must submit four before photos and four progress photos. Full-body photos must be taken in the upright position. See Your Guide to the IsaBody Challenge or our step-by-step video in the IsaLife™ app for tips on how to take the best photos. Please avoid selfies and pictures taken in a mirror.
50% of score
If the participant has opted in for the judging process, their essay must be submitted with their progress photos no more than two weeks after their IsaBody Challenge end date. Topics for discussion may include, but are not limited to:
Optional Supplemental Materials
Note: Once submitted, the completed entry becomes the sole property of Isagenix to be used in any manner Isagenix deems appropriate. Contestants may also mail in additional information to Isagenix World Headquarters, care of the IsaBody Challenge.
Participants must order a minimum of 500 BV of Isagenix products for personal consumption during their 16-week Challenge period, including 100 BV every 30 days.
How you accumulate BV for the Challenge is your preference. For example, you could set your monthly Lifestyle Rewards to 125 BV of product or more, you could place one or more wholesale orders, or you can use a combination of wholesale and Lifestyle Rewards orders during your 16 weeks to meet your 500 BV minimum. You can see how much BV you have accumulated in the IsaLife™ app or by looking in the Orders section of your Back Office.
Participants who upload their progress photos and essay and finish their IsaBody Challenge® more than three weeks prior to their Judging Period must submit four final maintenance photos that comply with all guidelines set forth for before and progress photos. These are only required if you have opted in for judging and if you fall within this time frame and will be used during judging to verify that the Challenge results have been maintained through the end of the Judging Period.
Review the Challenge Timeline for clarification.
Maintenance photo timelines are as follows:
The date you submit your completion materials, not your 16-week end date, determines the Judging Period you are placed in and whether you will need to submit maintenance photos.
You can start your IsaBody Challenge at any time! When you start and finish a challenge will determine which judging period you fall into. The judging period dates remain the same each year.
Judging Period 1
All completion materials must be submitted no later than Feb. 28 in order to be eligible for judging for this Judging Period. Note: Materials submitted after this date will be included in the following Judging Period.
Judging Period 2
All completion materials must be submitted no later than June 20 to be eligible for the judging for this Judging Period. Note: Materials submitted after this date will be included in the following Judging Period.
Judging Period 3
All completion materials must be submitted no later than Nov. 8 in order to be eligible for judging for this Judging Period. Note: Materials submitted after this date will be included in the following Judging Period.
Note: Isagenix will only judge participants who have opted in for judging and who have successfully completed and submitted all requirements of their Challenge on time. All Challenge requirements must be received by Isagenix no later than two weeks after the participant’s end date. If your two-week submission window falls over a deadline to be eligible for a particular Judging Period (Feb. 28, June 20, Nov. 8), all materials must still be submitted by those challenge deadline dates to be in that Judging Period. Materials submitted after the challenge period end, but before your two-week submission deadline, will be included in the following Judging Period. You can also view the Challenge Timeline for visual representation.
Only participants who opt in for judging and successfully fulfill all requirements of the IsaBody Challenge will be considered for judging.
A panel of unbiased judges from the Isagenix corporate management team will select all winners. The final decisions are made by the Executive Leadership Team. The decision of the judges is final.
Each judge will score each contestant on a scale, with 50% based on the written essay and 50% based on the before and progress photos.
The scores will be tabulated to give each contestant a cumulative score from each judge. The scores of these judges will then be combined to give each contestant a final score, which will be used to determine the finalist.
A positive weight will be given to those who have completed a previous IsaBody Challenge. The completion of a previous Challenge is not a requirement to be selected as a winner.
If selected, participants must maintain their success to the satisfaction of the judges to be eligible for consideration as a finalist.
Participants are encouraged to submit other materials, such as body fat analyses, lifestyle photos, and home videos, to further supplement their essay and demonstrate their overall transformation. Judges will be notified if a participant has submitted additional materials and will have the opportunity to evaluate them if they choose to learn more.
Men and women 18 years of age and older, as of their registration date, are eligible to participate in the IsaBody Challenge®.
All participants must be residents of the U.S. or Puerto Rico.
Participants must purchase at least 500 BV of Isagenix products for personal consumption during the 16-week Challenge period, including 100 BV every 30 days.
Participants can sign up for back-to-back Challenges but may not participate in two Challenges simultaneously. Participants must complete or resign their previous Challenge before entering the next one. Participants can resign and start a new Challenge at any time.
Participants must use Isagenix products and cannot use similar or competitive products from any other company during the time they are participating in an IsaBody Challenge.
Participants cannot utilize any body-transforming procedures, including but not limited to lap-band surgery, gastric bypass, liposuction, human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG), human growth hormone (HGH), or other similar treatments, during the time they are participating in an IsaBody Challenge. Body wraps and toning creams are discouraged.
Winners and Enrolling Sponsors may be required to sign an affidavit attesting to their use of Isagenix products during the Challenge period. Participants may also be required to sign a waiver and submit a validation letter written by the participant’s sponsor at the end of the Challenge verifying the contestant followed all rules and regulations of the Challenge.
All participants must submit a completed online registration form through the IsaLife™ app or their Back Office in order to be eligible for the Challenge, which includes uploading before photos at the time of registration, progress photos at the time of completion, and an essay and maintenance photos if required based on opt-in.
Corporate Isagenix employees, including but not limited to corporate contractors, corporate consultants, and temporary employees, are not eligible as winners or as trip companions.
By entering, Participants agree to the following: I hereby grant Isagenix an unlimited license to use my name, likeness, voice, or written materials in any future Isagenix publication, advertisement, or promotion. I also certify that my testimonial or endorsement of the Isagenix products is true and voluntary and provided of my own free will. I understand that I will not be entitled to receive any remuneration of any kind for the future use of my name, likeness, voice, or written materials.
Participants agree to abide by these rules, warrant and represent that their entry is authentic, unaltered, and their original work, and grant to Isagenix the right to edit, publish, promote, and otherwise use their entries, without restriction, in any and all media, for any purpose whatsoever, and without further permission, notice, or compensation.
All entries, and any copyrights therein, become the sole property of Isagenix. Entries (photos, essays, and/or supplemental material) will not be returned and may be used in any manner deemed appropriate by Isagenix.
Only one entry per person, per IsaBody Challenge® is permitted. Isagenix must receive all materials no later than two weeks after the Participant’s Challenge end date. It is each Participant’s responsibility to provide Isagenix with the correct contact information. Isagenix is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected postage due to mail entries or typographical or other errors in the printing of the offer, the administration of the Challenge, the print and online ads, or the announcement of the prize.
IsaBody Challenge Participants may not solicit local media regarding their participation in the Challenge without prior written consent from the Isagenix Communications department.
Each Participant assumes all risk of injury, loss, or harm of any kind arising from participation in or prizes awarded as a result of this Challenge, and Isagenix shall not be responsible or liable for damages of any kind arising therefrom. Participants release Isagenix and its directors, officers, executives, and employees from all risk, harm, loss, injury, or damage that may occur from participating in or resulting from the Challenge.
Participants may modify their diet and/or training program to suit their goals. Participants are encouraged to seek the assistance and advice of a qualified personal trainer. Prior to beginning any weight control program or exercise regimen, it is recommended that a physician be consulted.
Isagenix reserves the right to award additional prizes at the judges’ discretion. Isagenix reserves the right not to award all prizes in the event that there are an insufficient number of qualified entries received that meet the minimum standards established by the judges.
The IsaBody Challenge, all rules and regulations, and any supporting documents are subject to change without prior notice.
Rules for Prize Recipients
Each year’s IsaBody Challenge takes place over three (3) Judging Periods: Judging Period 1, Judging Period 2, and Judging Period 3. Five (5) top entries (“Finalists”) along with five (5) additional entries (“Honorable Mentions”) are selected from each Judging Period. Isagenix will select a first-place winner (“Grand Prize Winner”) and a second-place winner (“Runner-Up”) from the pool of fifteen (15) total Finalists.
Honorable Mentions and Finalists will be determined by Isagenix’s corporate team and will be notified by phone or email.
The Grand Prize Winner and Runner-Up will be determined by Isagenix’s corporate team and will be revealed onstage at the New Year Kick Off (“NYKO”) event immediately following Judging Period 3. Finalists must be present at NYKO to win.
Stories and photos of the Grand Prize Winner and Runner-Up will be posted on IsaFYI.com after the announcement is made.
The odds of winning the IsaBody Challenge depend on the number of people entering and completing the requirements. This cannot be determined in advance.
Prizes for winning the IsaBody Challenge are as follows:
Fifteen Honorable Mentions are chosen each year and awarded free tickets to events.
*Paid expenses include hotel accommodations, round-trip coach airfare, and ground transportation to be booked by Isagenix. For complete details, refer to the IsaBody Challenge Rules.
**Honorable Mentions receive one nontransferable ticket to Isagenix Academy and one nontransferable ticket to NYKO and Celebration immediately following their selections.
*Paid expenses include hotel accommodations, round-trip coach airfare, and ground transportation credit. The IsaBody Runner-Up will receive trips to Celebration and NYKO in the year following their selection as Runner-Up and may also receive invitations to select corporate or Associate-run events as determined by the IsaBody team. For complete details, refer to the IsaBody Challenge Rules.
Grand Prize Winner:
*Paid expenses include hotel accommodations, round-trip coach airfare, and ground transportation credit. The U.S. Grand Prize Winner will receive trips to NYKO in the year following their selection as the U.S. Grand Prize Winner. For complete details, refer to the IsaBody Challenge Rules. All prizes are nontransferable. To receive a prize, a winner must complete, execute, and return a prize acceptance form to Isagenix.
If a winner fails to meet the requirements to accept a prize or otherwise cannot accept all or part of the prize, that portion of the prize may be forfeited or Isagenix may select an alternate winner in its sole discretion.
Winners are responsible for paying all federal, state, and local taxes on prizes and winnings.
Winners and travel companions may be required to execute a liability release and verification of age to participate in the IsaBody Escape.
The decision of the judges with respect to the selection of the winners, and in regard to all matters relating to this Challenge, shall be final.
Questions regarding the IsaBody Challenge should be directed to ISABODYCHALLENGE@ISAGENIXCORP.COM.